Research Areas: Aerodynamics, Flight Dynamics and Stability, Performance, Engineering and Technology
Names in Publications: Ozgena Serkan, Ozgen S, Oezgen Serkan
- B.Sc., Dept. Aerospace Eng., Middle East Technical University, 1992.
- M.Sc., Dept. Aerospace Eng., Middle East Technical University, 1994.
- Von Karman Research Master in Fluid Dynamics, Von Karman Institute, 1995.
- Ph. D., Von Karman Institute and Université Libre de Bruxelles, 1999.
- Full time faculty at Dept. Aerospace Eng., Middle East Technical University since February 2000.
- Flight Sciences Engineering Manager in the Turkish Fighter Project in Turkish Aerospace Industries, April 2019-December 2020.
- Aircraft Icing.
- Wind Turbine Icing and Consequent Power Losses.
- Flow Instabilities.
- Aircraft Design.
- Other Email
- Web Page
- Office Phone
- +90 312 210 2472
- Dept. Aerospace Engineering
- Middle East Technical University, Dept. Aerospace Eng. Üniversiteler Mahallesi, Dumlupınar Bulvarı No:1 06800, Çankaya, Ankara, Turkey