- As a physics graduate, I have completed my MSc in Biomechanics at the Middle East Technical University (METU), Turkey in 2017.
- In my MSc, I studied Sensorimotor Control of Human Upright Posture experimentally through the data I collected from healthy adults and Bilateral Vestibular Loss patients in Posturography Laboratory, Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Gülhane Medical Faculty, Ankara, Turkey.
- During my MSc, I gained experience on data acquisition systems (National Instruments DAQ Cards, Labview, Matlab, Simulink), data processing (Matlab, SPSS) and, I have used force plate (Bertec), pressure pad (Tecscan), EMG (Nihon Kohden - Signal 6.03), Motion Capturing System (XSens MVN).
- Moreover, I have worked in the design, production, and installation of two Human Balance Test System in posturography laboratories located in Gulhane Medical Academy and Gazi University Medical Faculty in Ankara, Turkey.
- Throughout my graduate education, I have also gained a solid neurophysiology background.
- I also have worked as a Control Software Developer for three years (2011-2014). During this period, I used Labview and NI DAQ Cards to develop control systems for testing machines, requiring some measurements and control: servo motors, encoders, pressure, flow, valves, temperature, potentiometer, etc.