WIreless Systems, Networks and CyberSecurity Lab
Welcome to the WIreless Systems, Networks and CyberSecurity (WINS) Lab. Established on the April Fools’ Day of 2016, WINS lab strives to conduct research in the field of computer networks, wireless networks, mobile systems and security thereof. We aim at building efficient and dependable solutions for the networks of the future and focus on the design and experimentation of systems and protocols. We support education both at undergraduate and graduate levels.
The specific topics we study are
- 5G and Next Generation Mobile Networks,
- Big data for networking and security,
- Internet of Things (IoT), Wireless Sensor Networks,
- Software Networks and Software-defined Networked Systems,
- Virtual Networks, Edge and Fog Computing,
- Cybersecurity and Network Security,
- Mobile Computing,
- Ubiquitous and Pervasive Computing, and
- Performance Evaluation of Networks.